Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HFMD (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease)...


Last night I'd received a call from my friend Suzzane and asked how are my kids...(I'm wondering) well looking at my kids they are as usual (nothing unusual). Suzzane told me that her daughter infected with “Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease”. I'm so surprise and since our kids going to the same nursery thought that my kids might infected too. Immediately after our conversation, I checked on my kids, but no sign that they are infected as no red spots on their palm, foot and no blister in their mouth...

However, I still doubt it, as soon as they woke up in the morning I checked on them again and guess what??? I think they are infected as there are red spots on their palm, foot and blister in their mouth. Oh no!!! Me and hubby become sooooo worry...as far as we are concerned HFMD (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease) is very bad cases in Sarawak. Without wasting our time, we brought them (all my three kids) to Hilltop Clinic, Grand Millennium, Doctor Amarjeet, and yes, my kids are confirmed infected with HFMD (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease). The doctor advised us not to worry so much as Sabah cases is not as bad as Sarawak cases. We were also advised not to send our kids to the nursery for few days, therefore, me and hubby took an emergency leave on this day and look after them the whole day. The good thing is they still active as they are, no fever and their appetite to eat are still good. Oh well, seems nothing make me worry for outstation to Tawau the next day. The very best thing is I managed to persuade my mother to take leave while I'm away to Tawau. BIG THANKS TO MY NINA (MOTHER)...muahhhh!!!

*You may search for more information about HFMD (Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease) on Internet.*

No comments: