Monday, December 1, 2008

WELCOME…

…to DECEMBER, a final month of the year.

Let me see what I have for DECEMBER 2008??? :-

1st – to start with my sales visit (my 3rd week in a new Company)

2nd – Usual daily routine

3rd – Reminds me of late Brother met a tragic motorcycle accident (Dec 2007)

4th – Late Brother was pronounced dead (Dec 2007) / 1st Anniversary. Aunty LC’s 13th wedding anniversary

5th – Ann Pinky birthday / Sales team nite out

6th to 18th - Usual daily routine

19th – XMAS CHILDREN PARTY at Likas Hospital (JBoy & Lyssa are invited)

20th – A month with Asia Extreme Group of Companies / Xmas shopping

21st to 23rd - Usual daily routine

24th – XMAS EVE (to attend an earlier Mass)

25th – XMAS DAY / A small gathering at Moing’s house (Night time)

26th – A DOUBLE CELEBRATION - XMAS OPEN HOUSE PARTY AND AUNTY LEVITI’S 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.

27th to 30th - Usual daily routine

31st – YEAR END PARTY at @mosphere Revolving Restaurant & Bar! (ask me if anyone interested….. it’s gonna be a party like a rockstar that not to be missed!!! *wink*)

No comments: