Friday, February 13, 2009

To KL As Promised…

Dad has promised to his kids for a trip to KL when times come… he even gave a very good impression, feeling, excitements and happiness to his kids when talking about KL, especially Sunway Lagoon Theme Park... the kids get really excited and keep asking when will be the KL trip??? Unfortunately, the question stopped awhile when their Dad was called by the Lord to eternal rest…*sigh*

However, to fulfill Dad promised to the kids… Air Asia flight ticket has booked 3 months in advanced (in order the get the cheaper price of course…*wink*) and there you go… my niece and nephew together with my mom, my sister, aunties and uncle are leaving for 9.00 am flight to KL today for a week (Jalan-jalan and cuti-cuti Malaysia...*grin*)

Ohhh dear… my kids must be missing them so much! my daughter even cried after sending them to Terminal 2 just now… pity her (no fighting friends for a week huh...). Now, just waiting for "ole-ole"...

No comments: