Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wedding At KB…

Yesterday, I’ve attended a friend wedding in Kota Belud. We’re a little bit late for the wedding ceremony held at SIB Church, but at least we managed to witness the couple exchanged their vow (+ French kiss after unveiled the bride, so sweet! *wink*). Thereafter, to the bride residence, only 10 minutes away from the SIB Church. As usual, while waiting for ‘makan-makan’, we're entertained by the KB’s traditional ‘Gong’ beat, karaoke and of course chit-chatting among long time friends (just imagine how’s the stories goes after so long we never meet each other, more than 3-5 years…) Anyway, just after ‘makan-makan’, and while enjoying the karaoke songs, suddenly we heard a loud ‘BANG!’ from the roadside (just in front and about 3KM away from the bride’s house) and I could clearly see from far that something got hit and it dropped…oh my GOD!, that must be an accident happened!… then everyone running towards the scene, some people are not brave enough to see nearer even myself. One of my friend said ‘I wanted to and must see how bad it is, let’s go!’ (Oh no! too much speculation in my head) however, we couldn’t see how it was as it's surrounded by many peoples. Then, my friend’s hubby immediately approached us and advised not to proceed any step further as it’s really bad, without too much questions, we turned back to the bride’s house. We only heard people talking about the accident, that a 4WD rammed a motorcyclist from the back and hit his head badly (we was told that motorcyclist is actually attending the wedding… pity him). It’s really a bad news that less than an hour we were informed that the motorcyclist died at the Hospital. I feel very sorry to the late and the family members, may his soul rest in peace…

No comments: