Monday, May 4, 2009

Jumping Like Frog…

Ermm… I don’t know how to say this but on last Saturday I was called for an interview to one of the 4 Star Hotel in town after an application sent 5 months ago and that was before I join current company (as advised and recommended by one of my ex-boss...thx boss!), but no news until I got the offer of my current job (quite good offer *wink*). Anyway, since I still prefer Hotel & Tourism Industry why not right?... Well, I don’t really like jumping here and there but good offer that count…*grin*. However, I’m still thinking whether to take it or leave it? If I take it means I don’t have to do sales anymore, as I notice myself that since I’m involves with sales, it never ends a year, it always ends within 6 months… too bad huh. Guess, I’m not good in ‘jual kelentong’, hahahaaa…

No comments: