Friday, November 28, 2008

WOW!

My 2nd week with the new Company and I was "WOW" so far. Right, it's time for me to introduce my new work place, hmmm... I'm not good with introduction though *sigh* but I can tell you that it's such a very fine international company "Asia Extreme Group Of Companies", well, I'm not saying my previous company isn't good as everywhere are also the same but the offer that count...*wink* Well, my task is more in promoting the Restaurants (@mosphere Revolving Restaurant & Bar and English Tea House & Restaurant). I liased more with all the Agents in town. However, if you happen to have interest with the Restaurant for any Functions, Birthdays, Weddings or any Parties, you're welcome to contact me. All you have to do is tell us what you want, perhaps your budget? the menu you like?, we will designed it for YOU! Alright, look forward to hear from anyone of you soon! *wink*

No comments: