Thursday, June 18, 2009

Visit to Lokawi Zoo…

I feel sorry to Alyssa that I’ve overlooked the submission date for their School visit to Lokawi Zoo. The letter was given in May 2009 where the visiting date is 11 July 2009. I was thinking to submit the signed form with the payment at least 2 week before the visit. So, actually Lyssa has reminded me to submit the form with payment before the recent school break but I told her to do it after the holiday.

Then, yesterday I’d asked her Teacher about it, and too bad they‘re not accepting any late participation. Oh no! what a bad Mummy I am, how could I do this to my girl. Lyssa feel so sad and down as she's really want to join her classmate and other schoolmates to the visit (even she’d been there once). She said to me, ‘Mummy, I must go’… as to comfort her, I said ‘yes, we will go together’. She said ‘no, I want to follow the bus from school’. Oh no! I hope she’s fine when nearer to the date… pity her…

No comments: