Thursday, October 30, 2008

It Time To Move On......Again!

Ermm... maybe yea and maybe not ?!#^&*?!..... These few months, I could say it's not really a good fortune to me for I'd been shifting works here and there... and guess what, I got an offer yesterday and I could say this is a better one (I hope so... as I was offered better than what I'd asked for...oh well). Look, I'd prepared my 'love letter' something like this... "I have decided that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career." But, I'm still can't really decide... ohhhh man! I need an advise (sudah gontua pun masih confuse ni...)

No comments: