Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Could It Be Our Last Visit To 1B?

Does anyone heard about what’d happened to 1Borneo recently? I’m not sure whether it’s true or not but some friends telling us that the building is unsafe… oppsss!! How come? What’s gone wrong? Why it happened? However, I wouldn’t believe until I get to see by myself. 1B is my kids favourite place to have fun, nothing else but the ‘Boo Boo Land’… sounds familiar huh…

Anyway, my friend was at 1B just before Christmas, what happened was, while walking around the mall suddenly they sees some tiles cracking until it got lifted up by itself, it’s really happened in front of their eyes… sounds scary huh! They were shocked and thinking that the building might collapse anytime, therefore, they went off immediately that day (spoilt their shopping mood) and promise not to go to 1B for the time being... Hmmm…could it be our last visit to 1B on last Nov? Need to find out more about it… as looking through the buildings collapse in Peninsular Malaysia which was in the hot news recently, therefore, we have to be very sensitive to the environment to prevent any unexpected…

No comments: