Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Online Assignments…

It’s been a long time I didn’t get any assignments from PPP, Smorty, Sponsored Reviews, Social Sparks, Buy Blog Reviews and etc. It’s due to my page rank doesn’t allowed I guess…too bad *sigh*. Anyway, I’m looking forward to have my own domain soon (hopefully dream come true in my year of OX… oppssss!!! lets my finger cross *grin*), so that it will helps me to get more online assignments this year for extra $$$. Who doesn’t want extra $$$ right!!! It’s children school time some more… means need more $$$!!! I need online assignments pleeeeaaassseeee…

2 comments:

shirley said...

mo lagi ko pernah dapat assignment.. i never oh.. so kesian.. really depend on payu2blog ja.. but that one for domain only... have to kumpul2 baru can get the money... ada juga bikin bayar sikul budak.

Rozz_Lea Rozie said...

Ni la ni Shirl, I hope I can hv my own domain soon so that I can sign up for PayU2Blog kan... I heard lots of opportunities there...