Monday, January 26, 2009

“I Want My Face…”

JBoy has requested for power rangers birthday cake few months ago since Lyssa 5th birthday in August last year. Well, just before I place my order with Anies, JBoy changed his mind 5 days before his birthday, he said “Mummy I want my face on my birthday cake”… oppsss!!! what a special request eh… I was thinking if Anies can do it? At the same time I remembered my friend Sharon ever mentioned that her sister’s engagement cake was their face on it. Then I called her to find out the info and got the answers, checked with Anies as well if she can do the special request cake but too bad she’s unable to do it so far (but soon or later buli bah tu kan Nies…*wink*). Here it goes…

I ended up ordered a Chocolate Indulgence Cake from Secret Recipe…yummy!

We’d celebrated a double birthdays for JBoy & Hubby on 24th January 2009, Saturday with Afternoon Tea among family members, as usual just a simple celebration.

Once again... Happy Birthday to Hubby & JBoy!
May God Bless...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the guys ..hope it is not too late kio ..nice cake ohhh ..secret recipe can do kah tuu?

Carolyn said...

Happy Belated Birthday to them both, 2 in 1 senang ingat kan.. :-)

RozzLeaRozie said...

Thanks Carol & Lyn. Ya Carol, SR buli buat tu yr pic on the cake... tapi masa potong kek, cam nda sanggup pula sia... hehehe...