Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It’s Time To Change…

I have this thought to change my blog template since last year before Christmas but I just couldn’t make it due to I couldn’t find nice template *sigh*. Finally, I made up my mind with this one, but still looking for better one… Actually, I’ve a few options but just a bit confused which to choose. By the way, could anyone share your ideas to which website shall I look for more and more options? Oh well, you may notice that I lost my friends list and worst thing is I can’t recall your URL, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to take you out from my list but it’s my mistake with this changes I guess. So, please leave me any comments to any of my new post so that I can add you back in my list. Thank you so much and catch up with you all soon… *wink*

No comments: