Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kek Batik

I suppose to post about my "Kek Batik" on last Monday but due to delayed in transfering the picture from here and there... By the way, here's my "Kek Batik" look like, ermmm... got good comment from my family members, especially from my hubby, my kids and my young cousins, they like it so much!!! and asked me to make again next weekend... means tomorrow (Sunday), but my "Moing (Grandmother)", Father, Mother and Aunties, said my "Kek Batik" taste so sweet!!! Well, biasa lah orang-orang berumur tidak suka manis kan, hehe..

Ready to be store in the freezer for an hour or more

And here you go... ready to "serang" *wink*

So, tomorrow my plan is to make either the local Kadazan kuih "Hinompuka" or Custard Cake...

4 comments:

osindak said...

wahhhh ur kuih looks so sadap!! tapunss.. hehe

RozzLeaRozie said...

Thanks Toh, baru belajar bogia ni Toh...hehe

Anonymous said...

Wah pandai jua ko ni rozz ..kek batik lagi tuu ..sia nopo aiso art on making cake or kuih muih or biskut ..langsung zero knowledge hehe pandai makan jah nii

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi Carol, saja2 mo blajar buat kuih muih bogia ni... yang simple2 je, kalo ko bilang yg pakai oven ka microwave, bah ada lah yg hangus sana sini...haha