Monday, September 22, 2008

Puzzles...

Lyssa got 2 sets of puzzles given by Beatrice (their nursery's supervisor, where they used to call her Mummy Ilis) during her 5th birthday. My thanks to Beatrice that the puzzles made my life easy looking after the kids yesterday, that the whole day my kids stay silence at home doing the puzzles. I don't how many times they did it and reshuffled it and start doing it again and again... I hope it will continue on every weekends...hehe

Look at Lyssa, Jeremiah and Brady... concentrate on the puzzle...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good kids lah ur children Rozie ..kuai-kuai solving the puzzle and redo it again and again ..at least u can do some other work kan while they doing the puzzle :-)

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ya bah kan carol. Harap2 dorang continue cam tu on every weekends...hehe

Anies Azeera said...

..bagus tu puzzle tu Zie. I oso kasi main puzzle my kids dari kecil. Buli stimulate the brain.

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ya butul tu Nies, soloi noh si Lyssa minta beli lagi konon yang besar punya dia bilang... coz yang ada skarang tu sinang saja ka... noikot banal...