Saturday, September 27, 2008

Worries Sunday and Monday…*sigh*

I appreciated all the Sundays I had… who doesn’t right. Sunday is a golden day for me and the family especially spending time the whole day with the kids, besides I can do my weekend project, trying my ability to make some simple “kuih” hehe... BUT tomorrow is really a worry Sunday for us, where Jeremiah need to be admitted at Likas Hospital for a minor operation on Monday morning, even more worry Monday *sigh* Infact, the operation has postponed a few times (and this is the 5th time) as the previous one Jeremiah wasn’t fit to go for it due to his is having flu, cough and fever when every time nearer to the admission date, till my grandma said that Jeremiah knows when is the suitable time for him... (macam ada six sense pula si JBoy ni…)

I hope JBoy can still smile like this in the Hospital, with the jab, drip and so on...
Therefore, my friends out there, I really need your favor to pray for Jeremiah, may the operation goes well and successful.
I leave everything to God.
Lord Have Mercy…

2 comments:

creatut said...

doiiigia parents mana juga inda worry ba kalau anak admitted dan lebih2 lagi kena operation..kesian Jboy but everything would be fine...God will look after him to make sure the operation goes well... Jboy nanti aunty sambayang utk kau kio supaya u cepat sihat..

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi Ann... thanks kio. JBoy ok sudah gia, dia buli main basikal sudah tu, ulu hati sa yg sakit tingu dia..