Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ouch!

Oh dear...! I was told by the nursery assistant yesterday, that Haryboy has biten 4 children at the nursery including her sister Alyssa. I feel sorry to the biten kids and I'm yet to talk to the mothers for an apologies. Well, on the way to my Parents house, Alyssa was saying "Mummy Haryboy being very naughty at the nursery, he bites Vera, Daniel, Damian and Me" while showing me the biten part on her stomach... ohhh it look painful though. I scolded Haryboy for that and he look so guilty, I hope he will understand and will never bite his friends as well as his siblings again...

Look humble and innocent but....

2 comments:

LydBytes said...

alalla nasb c vivi dia inda gigit.. hhehehe nakal juga harryboy ko ahh..

RozzLeaRozie said...

haha...ya bah Lyd, kalo dia gigit si VV pasti si Fiona sudah call sia complaint kan...*grin*