Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Leech

Ewww... talking about leech??? oh no! thanks... I'm phobia of leech due to my bad experienced during childhood. But wait.... have you heard about leech can help you to make good side income???

At first, I don't believe when I heard it from my uncle, cause I know that I will never never never will involve in leech business... no way!

Then, I heard peoples talking about it out there, even in the TV news, saying that it really a good business with a very reasonable model and you will see your profit in just a short period.

I was told by my uncle that it was a very good feedback from our Sabahan peoples who attended (about 100 peoples) the first course organised in one of the hotel in KK. And my uncle is really into the business now, look at his leech pond... ewww!! Well, good business eh! errmmm... something to consider

3 comments:

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, well yea it is...

Anonymous said...

Addiii business utk apa nii rozie? ewwww sia mmg tia buli lah buka nii business ..kembang bulu2 sia skrang ni hehehe

RozzLeaRozie said...

Biznez lintah kama ni Carol, duiii sia lagi lah tidak buli pigang lintah....ewwww! kin takut kan.