Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Excitements and Happiness Turns To Worries...

Last night a couple (I was told they're Mom's 2nd cousin) came to Grandma's house sending a wedding invitation cards. At that time, it's so co-incident that everyone (Aunties, Uncles and Cousins) gathered at Grandma's house busy talking about attending cousin's wedding on 30th and 31st May 2008 which an invitation cards received earlier and the new cards received also on the same date 31st May 2008. And wow...!!! everyone starts talking about having a good aramaiiii tiii!!! since it's falls on Kaamatan. Then suddenly Grandma says that “we all must go to the weddings as the Bride's parent personally came to sent an invitation cards, means they want us to go as a close relatives” and everyone also excited and agree to go together-gather. Ohhh...man! It's a whole day weddings though, on 30th May, Wedding Ceremony + Hi Tea and 31st May, Lunch and Dinner Receptions.


Without they realizing that I'm going for Bangkok trip on 29th May right up to 1st June and there you go...my excitements and happiness are now turns to worries...*sigh* The most worrying me is because everyone are going to the weddings, especially and my Mother and Auntie Elsie who always be our back up Nanny...*wink* also going...then who will be my hubby “Co-Nanny”??? It's not that I don't trust my Hubby to look after the “three musketeers” alone, but knowing the “three musketeers” very very very well “Co-Nanny” is a must for him...


Until this morning, Hubby and I still talking about who will be the “Co-Nanny”??? Infact he's trying to convince me that he can take care of the kids by himself...but pity him also bah, hubby must have someone to help...

I hope I can figure this out before leaving for Bangkok...*&^%#?!#&?

No comments: