Monday, May 12, 2008

My Lovely Daughter...


Alyssa like to be independent all the time. She's only 5 years old in August but act like an adult. At home, we call her either Lyssa or Song. I just couldn't wait for her to grown up big enough to help me with all the house works, such as to do washing in the kitchen, drying up and folding the clothes, sweeping or vacuuming the floor like what she did at the moment but of cause I cannot expect the cleanliness of her washing, sweeping or vacuuming but at least she is showing her interest in doing so. Even she folding the clothes, I still need to re-do but she always scold me saying "Mummy jangan kacau bah, saya sudah lipat tu"...heheee...what a girl...:)

Being a sister to her brothers Jeremiah (or Jboy, Gendut or AhPiew) and Zachary (or Haryboy, Adik or Pino), she always show her responsibility, giving advise to Jboy not to be naughty, not to say bad words and tell him to listen to what Mummy and Daddy's advises. As for Haryboy, Alyssa sometimes help to look after him, sing for him, do story telling and she also know how to change his diapers when needed.

Alyssa is in her first kindergarten, so far her education knowledge in this level is just good, she is responsible in doing her homework even though she feel sleepy sometimes.

I'm so proud of my girl... I still remember that almost four years in marriage then only I got pregnant to Alyssa...

However, Alyssa can be very naughty and sometimes I just cannot stand their attitude and end up hitting them...poor kids...*&^#@!?

4 comments:

creatut said...

Hello Alyssa ...you're a big girl already lah..and of course big sister to Jboy n Haryboy. Pandai gia Lysa jaga adik2 dia..Be a good girl kio and rajin2 belajar..hugs n kisses from your GodMother..

Unknown said...

so cute oh... keep it up alyssa..

RozzLeaRozie said...

On behalf si Lyssa...hello Aunty Ann...:) Rajin ih kozo si Lyssa mo tulung tu Ann, nga kiva musim om noikot control adik-adik dia, mentang2 kakak bah kan.

RozzLeaRozie said...

Thanks Shirl...harap2 berterusan si Lyssa begini, ada poh pembantu si Mummy...:)