Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meet my sister...Rushell Rozabell, the busiest ever!!!



It happened three weeks ago...

I was annoyed by my sister as she kept mentioning about "mooting" which I don't really know what it's all about. She is so stress and so tension the whole days, every minutes and every seconds and that makes me so stress and tension too listening to her mumbling and mumbling and mumbling... She's actually busy preparing her paper works, do her reading and need to really understand the case that they need to present in the moot in a couple of days more. She even asked me a question and ideas about it but nothing much I can contribute as I don't really familiar with all that... pity her...

Anyway, she's being selected to represent KK High School for an inter-school mooting competition. She's appointed to be an acting solicitor together with her two schoolmate Miguelmutien as a Counsel and Oth'na Matri as a Junior Counsel. As day goes by... as they have to do their task, they somehow sacrificed a lot of time during their normal class. At home as I can see her, she do a lot of talking in front of the mirror, talking to the walls...just like "orang gila" (crazy), Well, I think it has to be that way which will make her more understand and practice herself to be more prepared for the competition.

Finally!!! 2nd May 2008, the competition started, held in Dewan SESB. KK High School as an appellant and they compete with Seri Insan as a defendant. My sister and the team are satisfied with all the hard works and effort as they able to answer all the questions thrown to them. Few more schools competing as well such as, SM La Salle, SM Lok Yuk, SM Thsung Thsin and etc...

Unfortunately, KK High School loose in the competition and the winner goes to SM La Salle (congratulations!!!). Even though they loose but they're very happy in participating the “High School Mooting Competition, Malaysia 2008”. SM La Salle will be representing Sabah for the next mooting competition to be held in Australia, if I'm not mistaken will be next month (June 2008).

Mooting is over... next is the Interact Club as she is one of the director...ohhh no!!! another stress...the more I see her stress the more stress I have (but of cause lah I don't show my stress because of her.. pity her also bah and I understand how student are with lots of activities in the school...well, biasalah being a student before kan :O). I said to my sister, “who ask you to join this and that in the school? Now you deserve it”, and she said to me, “you think I want to join all this kah?, I need to concentrate more on my study bah, STPM exam is coming soon but the teacher selected me, what can I say”@!?&*!?!*#

She have few more activities...

Pity her...I hope she can cope with all these...God Bless You Bell...

No comments: