Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blaze Destroys Servay Hypermarket, Penampang

We were alert by my husband last night after came back from helping my Aunty’s car broke down around Donggongon, that the popular Servay Hypermarket and the biggest in Penampang are on fire. Everyone at home was shocked and went out to the house compound to see the big smokes on the air and saying to each other that must be a very big fire, a few questions mark in our heads... how, why it happens? We were also told that it was blocked and jammed around the road to Servay. Well, the traffic trying to avoid unnecessary things happened.

BEFORE


and...
AFTER

We’ve been shopping at Servay quite often before the CKS, Grand Millennium open. I feel sorry to the Hypermarket owner. I believe necessary arrangement can be done, Insurance perhaps and other arrangement too.

More news in today's paper...

6 comments:

Anies Azeera said...

Ni gambar bila pula ni Zie? Well at least ada kenangan Servany koni.

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for taking my opp for Dragonfly Poems. As promised I blogged u back on Before I am Famous, here is the url:
http://beforeiamfamous.com/2008/08/21/the-space-of-mzaixe/
Thanks again

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi Nies, I think masa opening lagi dati ni pic ni...ya bah at least ada kenangan..

RozzLeaRozie said...

Hi J Scott... thanks too. Will read them soon.

LydBytes said...

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/08/125-more-excellent-blogger-templates.html

Roziee... tu naaa... hihihi

RozzLeaRozie said...

Thanks Lyd...