Thursday, August 14, 2008

Silly Funny...

Last Monday my friend and I went for sales visit together. After done with some visits, we ended up in the coffee shop had our drink and chat. We'd a lot of stories sharing since we never met up for quite awhile. When come to funny one, there we laughed like crazy. Guess what? my friend told me about one silly and real funny during their pre-opening hotel. What happened was, one of the new staff (1st time working in the hotel) was asked by an account staff "when are you dry run / trial run?". Then the new staff answered "since I'm new in the hotel, I do not know what is the meaning of dry run / trial run actually". Then the account staff picked someone in sales who can answer the new staff "Ms Y, can you explain the meaning of dry run / trial run to the new staff" (I was told by my friend that Ms Y is always boasting and always pretend that she knows everything in the office, in other words a great pretender as per my friend). Then Ms Y start explaining "Ma'am dry run means itu anu bah kan... anu bah... itu longkang kering kan Ma'am... ah ya lah, ngam lah... longkang kering"
Ohhh....man!!! just imagine how we laughed that time... sampai orang di sebelah meja tengok kami semacam, cannot tahan ketawa bah... so funny! My friend told me she wanted to help to explain the correct meaning but she just cannot because the moment she heard Ms Y explained that way... she also laughed setengah mati. Oh! poor new staff got the wrong information though...

No comments: