Thursday, July 10, 2008

$8 Complete Prescription Eyeglasses + Case

I remembered during my high school, I used to put on my eyeglasses. Well, I wasn't go for brand or trend at that time, as long as it's affordable price and suitable for me. But hey... I just attracted to get a new eyeglasses when I came across with Zenni Optical. Such an Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni. Check them out, Zenni Optical was on FOX news, look how great they are.

Zenni Optical sells Stylish Prescription Glasses Online. You will find huge selection of frames, with single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens. You wouldn't believe Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses, thats amazing price right! The Secret to Zenni's Low Prices is that they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

I might consider Plastic Fashion Full-Rim Frame (black outside, red inside) by end of this month. Isn't that nice, suitable for me right! *wink*

No comments: