Monday, July 14, 2008

Waterworld Theme Park, Tun Fuad...

The last time we went to Waterworld was early last year. It was my kids demanded for water activities at Waterworld again, but brought them to 1Borneo 2 weeks ago instead of Waterworld, and without my Niece and Nephew as they went for Sunday School.

Last night, my Niece and Nephew asked me when will be their turn to go to 1Borneo or to Waterworld? ohhh...pity them *sigh* Well, not to disappoint them, I promise to bring them to Waterworld this coming Friday (18 July) after school, since I'm still off till 20 July. I was told by them, on Friday there will be a special discount to enter the Theme Park...*grin* Alright, set! they seems happy with that deal... *wink* And below is our picture taken early last year...

2 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

kalo pasal air...budak2 lah bah yg paling happy kan? saya sudah lama tdk pigi sana tun fuad :(

RozzLeaRozie said...

Ya butul tu Phil, bah mari pigi sama2 on Friday...hehe