Thursday, July 3, 2008

Carpe Diem

Right, Carpe Diem is a Latin phrase literally meaning "pluck the day" but usually translated as "seize the day". It is often adopted (or at least quoted) as a personal motto. The term is also used in several navies as an expression of goodwill... my big thanks to the Internet Source that I finally found the meaning of Carpe Diem.

Just to share with you all some of the Carpe Diem Quotes;-

Waiting for the fish to bite or waiting for wind to fly a kite. Or waiting around for Friday night or waiting perhaps for their Uncle Jake or a pot to boil or a better break or a string of pearls or a pair of pants or a wig with curls or another chance. Everyone is just waiting. ~Dr. Seuss~

To always be intending to live a new life, but never find time to set about it - this is as if a man should put off eating and drinking from one day to another till he be starved and destroyed. ~Walter Scott~

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. ~John Burroughs~


But most and foremost, you may need to find more about the owner of Carpe Diem blog, check it out by clicking of any of the Carpe Diem. Have fun!

No comments: