Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hockey Fans Internet Blog

I have been very active in sports during my Secondary School as well as when I was working with Government Sector. Just name it, I'd played most of the indoors and outdoors games, such as; badminton, volley ball, netball, dart, table tennis, carom, scrabble and so on. Out of all the sports game, I never play hockey though. Hockey is quite a rough game but I think it suit me cause I used to be a rough person during my young age (well, I mean during my teenager, hehe...*wink*)


Well, it's good to learn a little bit about hockey, who knows my children might like to play hockey when they grown up atleast mummy's (me) know how to go about it...

Let me see how to get it started...

*Six players from each team are allowed on the ice at one time. For each team this includes one goalie, two defenders, and three forwards.

*There is a right defender and a left defender, although usually defenders may choose to rotate.

*Among the forwards, there is a center, a right wing, and a left wing.

*For a team playing in a league, there is usually a designated captain and assistant captain. These players are allowed to talk to the referees if any problems arise in the game.


Alright, thats about it...

No comments: