Monday, June 30, 2008

Bad Experienced on Exhibition...

We're expecting much better crowd on the 2nd day of exhibition than the 1st day, as it was an official opening of the Sandakan Property Expo 2008 by Datuk Liew V K. Soon after the speech and the cutting ribbon ceremony, Datuk made her round to all the exhibitors booth together with the organiser Mr Benjamin Lo (Impact Zone) and the other crew members to present the participation certificate. So, I standby to take some pictures and it's my colleague Jaime's digital camera. After done with that, I personally kept the digital camera to Jaime's handbag and it was placed at the back of the flat TV screen table in our booth. Then, continue with our duty talking to the customers and giving them ideas how they can make huge returns in land investments.

At around 11.45 am suddenly...

Jaime: Rozie where's my handbag?
Me: It's at the place where you put earlier.
Jaime: No, it's not there.
Me: It was there lah, after I put the camera back, I zipped it and leave it at the same place. That's impossible if it wasn't there. (I feel guilty bah course I'm the last person who saw Jaime's handbag, the last person who kept the camera in and the last person who touch her handbag...*sigh*)

Oh no! something is not right somewhere... then we alert everyone and tried to look around our booth and still it's NOT THERE!!! it has been STOLEN from our booth!!! We never expect this kind of thing will happened and we really didn't noticed how it was happened. Our booth is actually wide open and every angle does have other exhibitors too... we extremely wondered how could it happened? They must be a very professional theft...*sigh* Pity Jaime, but hey... she seem cool though... If I were her, I'm definitely panic and might cry for my lost belongings.

Without wasting the time, Jaime accompanied by Mary Rose (our new Marketing Executive) went to the Police Station to lodge a report.

Jaime lost her cash RM800, Thai Baht 1000, Digital Camera worth RM1599, ATM Cards, Credit Cards, Handphone and the important documents Identity Card and the Driving License... phew! what a day for her... I feel sorry for you Jaime...

Due to a very bad incident happened, our mood turns down the whole day...

However, around 7.20 pm someone called Jaime to informed that her handbag was found at the back of his truck and sent it over to her. Jaime was lucky that she has her office tag and name cards in her bag otherwise the founder won't be able to allocate her.

In-fact I have been praying the moment we noticed Jaime's handbag gone missing, since I feel so guilty that I'm the last person who saw and touch her bag... thank you GOD, you've answered my prayer... Amen.

Eventhough the Cash, Digital Camera and Handphone gone missing but at least Jaime got back her Identity Card, Driving License, ATM Cards and Credit Cards...

Thats about our BAD EXPERIENCED on EXHIBITION...

No comments: