Monday, June 23, 2008

Report Cards


Last Saturday I'd represented my Mother to collect my niece (Avrill) and nephew (Brady) report cards (at SJKC Yue Min) as well as my sister (Abell) report card (at SM KK High School). Avrill is doing well in all the subjects except for Chinese subject, she only managed to get 40, just passed but still very low marks. As for Brady, he failed 2 subjects, Chinese and Mathematics... poor boy. I hope Brady can catch up in his 3rd semester exam. And for Abell, ohhhh....she really need to work hard in her STPM exam in November in order for her to get a very good result.

Hmmm... I was thinking after done with the report cards, that I must send my kids to the same school soon, otherwise I might be driving here and there for their report cards, heheheee...

No comments: