Monday, June 23, 2008

Lunch...

Yes, again!!! today's lunch no other than “Krishna Fish Head Curry” ohhhh sooooo... yummmy!!!.

While we had our sales meeting this morning my colleague Suzzane is actually went out to get things done outside. About lunch time she called me up asking whether we had our lunch, I said “we are about to order”. Then she said “don't order, I'll buy lunch for you all”. Wow! nice of her... so, I told all the colleague about the good news... everybody was happy! and asking me why Suzzane wants to “belanja makan” I said “mungkin kena nombor...hehe”. Well, I didn't bother what Suzzane's gonna “tapau” for us but soon as I got her SMS asking for Krishna's number... there I know that of course the “FISH HEAD CURRY” lah what else, yes!... then I spread the info again... wow! everybody can't wait the foods arrived, kelaparan bah terbayang-bayang curry si Krishna, hahaa...

Well, we should thanks to Suzzane for the nice lunch “Krishna Fish Head Curry”.

No comments: