Thursday, June 5, 2008

Grandma Magic Massage…

I wanted to go for body massage yesterday but was advised by Dr Amrik not to go for any massage. But my Grandma offered to massage on me, and I told her it’s not advisable by Dr Amrik. Then she said just a light massage, she actually pity looking at the way I walked (macam orang baru beranak). She again said, just try first who knows something to do with your womb (mana tau rahim/peranakan mirng dia bilang, adeiii… I don’t know the right words… guess you know what I mean bah kan hehe…)

Well… ok, I just try and see how it goes.

And wow! It’s such a magic massage by my Grandma though, it’s only a 35 minutes massage on my tummy and my back and mind you... I can walk as normal, I can kneel and bend down, I can twist my waist, where I cannot do these for the past few days…

Yayyy! I’m now fully recovered from all the pain. My accountable thanks to my Grandma for her magic massage ever… muahhh!!!

No comments: